We always leave little fingerprints in the lives of the people with whom we interact.
My name is Rebecca June. I am a twenty-something-year-old UNC Charlotte graduate with a degree in English with a focus on Literature and Culture and a bachelors in Social Work. I am passionate about the stories people have to share and the creative outlets we can experience them. I like to express my thoughts about the way we interact as people through a creative lens.
I like to keep my hands in many different pots:
- I work as a freelance copyeditor / proofreader
- I love to review and promote books that I read in my spare time – reviews can be found here and on my Goodreads
- I take creative pictures of books and nerd about them with my followers on Instagram
- I get antsy when my hands are still, so I knit while binge watching shows and movies – you can buy my creations from my Etsy shop, DinoKnit (I post updates on my Twitter)
- I dream of publishing my own books one day
Please send any inquiries to email@example.com.
What do I like?
- Well-written books with pretty covers – read mostly YA and some adult fiction, specifically contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy, and anything recommended by readers I trust
- Putting words together in such a way that people are able to form a picture or emotion just from reading them
- People who realize their dreams and fight for them, despite the obvious obstacles
- Dinosaurs, space, aliens, dragons
- Tattoos – I currently have 8 and dream about many more
- Being outside in the sun, watching baseball or adventuring
- My super adorable, insanely sassy bunny named Scout
- This really cute red-head I married in 2019
- God – I’m a Bible-believing Christian and my life is centered around that